A0: Introducing the LEGO MindStorms EV3 Robotics Tutorials.
This is an introduction to the LEGO MindStorms EV3 video tutorials for beginners. It briefly outlines the scope of the tutorials, and introduces the team that produced these free videos lessons.
- 0:11 - Picture of LEGO MindStorms EV3 Home set box.
- 0:27 - Pictures of Robots that can be built during this course.
- 0:31 - Picture of the LEGO EV3-G programming language.
- 0:40 - A sample Robot Happy Face.
- 0:44 - A sample Robot Challenge.
- 0:49 - Following the Edge of a Line.
- 0:58 - Comment on the method of presentation.
- 1:48 - Ying Chen is the Team Leader.
- 1:57 - Yaya Lu & DrGraeme assist.
- 2:12 - Videos are aimed to be largely self-tutoring. This is meant to reduce the load on the supervising middle school teacher or mentor, and also to allow students with different skills to work at their own pace.
- 2:41 - Thank you for your interest in this course. - Enjoy your Robotics!
To get a High Definition (HD) playback for classroom use, or smaller playback for mobile phone use, click here for a link to YouTube.
To go back to the list of EV3 videos, click here.